2011 Tahoe Benchmark testing is complete!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Are we there yet?
Not quite, the paper is authored and out for peer review.

Right now you can look at the cover, but can't read it yet...:wink:

2001BenchmarkCoverMedium.gif

All the best, James

As far as I can tell, Nick Hollis is abiding by the agreement we have with the manufacturers about release of raw & competitive data. <shrugs> He's proud of his scooter, as anyone would be after working through a design process and bringing it to market.

I can say, after being on the beach for a week testing scooters with the man, that Nick Hollis is an honorable guy.

All the best, James

The paper is in the hands of peer reviewers. Typically we receive comments & issues (if any) from them in about two days.

Also, I am working with our proofreading editor right now, so that should be done today.

The original agreement with the manufacturers has been to have the paper in their hands for 2 weeks prior to public release. I will request a shortening of that time - perhaps, 3 days.

2+1+3= 6 days if all goes well.

All the best, James

I just checked and the paper is out!

TBM 2011

for those of you that will read it, why not send a donation to help pay for the benchmark? I know I will...

Back
Top Bottom