2013: Baltimore Dive Show Jan 25 & 26, 2013 ...FREE TICKETS AVAILABLE BELOW!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wreck Wench

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
Baltimore Dive Show

January 25 & 26, 2013

Sheraton Baltimore City Center Hotel
is located in the heart of vibrant downtown Baltimore

101 West Fayette Street · Baltimore, MD 21201 Hotel Reservations: 410-752-1100

Visit Baltimore Dive Show

For more information email, brad@usdiveshows.com or call 954-520-8888
4606 Blue Jay Road, Havard, IL 60033

Register for a FREE* $16 Ticket HERE!

*If the system gives you an error it means 1100 tickets have been issued which is the cut off point. Please email Brad@USDiveShow.com to open them back up. :wink:

This show seems very light so far, any updates? I have enjoyed this show in the past and look forward to attending again.

At last count I'm seeing over 30 exhibitors listed for the show. I also understand that, for the first time, retail sales of dive gear will be allowed. That means that in addition to learning about new diving destinations you'll also have a chance to see the latest and greatest dive gear and even walk away with some of it. There's a new Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Baltimore-Dive-Show/317209471719086?fref=ts that just came online last night. If you're in the Baltimore/DC area please LIKE this page so that more divers like you know about the show.

---------- Post added December 14th, 2012 at 11:39 PM ----------

And at least one St. Croix booth (guess who) will be giving away bottles of Cruzan Rum.......

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom