2014 Fallfest Megadive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It was great to get my yearly dive in with Jeano and Fred. Discovered the limits of some gear in the process. We did the Bone Room/Big Room circuit and then the Keyhole Bypass on the way out. Perhaps Fred will post the vid of me getting stuck for a few seconds in there. :D Sunday AM I got to dive with Scuba Sam at Peacock. I got to dive the Dive Rite Nomad LTZ in my dry suit and twin LP85s. We got back to the Peanut restriction and turned the dive. Very peaceful and relaxing dive. Had lunch at Alice's Restaurant (no, you can't anything you want there) and dinner at the Do Wok In. We are here in Ft Lauderdale for an appointment and then it's back to Key Largo. I can't wait to get back there.

It was a very relaxing dive, Pete. We got through the Peanut Restriction, and turned the dive once we hit the end of the Peanut Line. Was amazed that we did not run into another team during our 80 minute dive given how many cars were in the parking lot.

It was good to spend time with Elena and you, along with Mike, Joyce, Denise, Monica, Jacob, and all the others. Next time, we'll get Elena in the cave with us.

Come back soon!

Well, I have to work the weekend of April 10th - 12th too, but I'll probably submit a vacation request soon to make sure I can come join the fun. :D

Sure seems a lot easier to BURN those vacation hours than EARN them! :( I think we should just be able to come and go as we please... screw work!

Well, I have to work the weekend of April 10th - 12th too, but I'll probably submit a vacation request soon to make sure I can come join the fun. :D

Sure seems a lot easier to BURN those vacation hours than EARN them! :( I think we should just be able to come and go as we please... screw work!

You need to work for Virgin. I hear they have gone to that model.

I'd rather work for the state, I only work about 14-15 days a month and the rest I have off. Never work more than three days in a row, and only do that twice a month - the rest of the time I'm off, Can't really beat it :p

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom