2023 Black Friday gear deals?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mje113

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
I'm curious if anyone knows of any upcoming Black Friday deals on any scuba equipment?

Dive Right in Scuba has some deals going on now thru the holidays.

I got one of the DiveVolk iPhone cases for $169 shipped from OnlineScuba. That was with a veteran's discount so not sure if any BF deal can beat that. Can't wait to try it out in the Philippines.

We will have some pretty awesome sales starting on Black Friday until Cyber Monday. No other details until the sales start.

www.paragondivestore.com

We will have some pretty awesome sales starting on Black Friday until Cyber Monday. No other details until the sales start.
I'll definitely check it out! How's Tucson these days? I lived there for a few years... 15-ish years ago. I loved it and miss it a lot.

www.paragondivestore.com
I can attest Paragon Dive had some great deals last Black Friday. I took advantage of the specials. Both Ben and Steve have been great with everything. I look forward to the specials this year!

Scuba Clinic Tools offering 15% off their specialized tools through Nov 27. A rare discount on the one-off tools that make the fiddly bits part of regulator maintenance a lot easier.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom