2023 HARLOW GIVEAWAY . . .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Vance put a lot of effort into the book. His copyright should be respected by the community.

I'm sure even tightarse divers will have enough self respect to remunerate per pdf if requested

Until then in the quest for knowledge, I would consider your counsel just sit on it Ralph Malph

As both an author and photographer, offense is taken. Fortunately I have legal council who make good money from those who ignore intellectual property rights ... that is just reality.

So you've got publishers money and money to hire lawyers to protect your works... but not enough money to support a site that you frequent that's full of invaluable FREE information? But I thought you believe that people should be supported for their works? Seems hypocritical don't you think?

Be offended.. but don't act like you don't take just like the rest of us. We're on here everyday discussing and gathering information.

Vance Harlow is the man, his books are awesome, so easy to understand. If his "intellectual property" ever starts being printed again then I'm sure all 6 of us nerds that downloaded it can donate some cash.

So you've got publishers money and money to hire lawyers to protect your works... but not enough money to support a site that you frequent that's full of invaluable FREE information? But I thought you believe that people should be supported for their works? Seems hypocritical don't you think?

Be offended.. but don't act like you don't take just like the rest of us. We're on here everyday discussing and gathering information.

Vance Harlow is the man, his books are awesome, so easy to understand. If his "intellectual property" ever starts being printed again then I'm sure all 6 of us nerds that downloaded it can donate some cash.
You are spewing nonsense. Get over yourself. Done here and welcome to my ignore list.

You are spewing nonsense. Get over yourself. Done here and welcome to my ignore list.

Wow, your ignore list…such a big stick you have there. Go a head and add me to it too…just for shitsandgiggles.

Maybe someday we can all aspire to be poofsters.

-Z

Wow, your ignore list…such a big stick you have there. Go a head and add me to it too…just for shitsandgiggles.

Maybe someday we can all aspire to be poofsters.

-Z
The ignore list is really unhealthy and childish to me. No one was being bullied (in which case I could see a valid ignore). We had a disagreement. When did the world just decide it's ok to "turn off" those they disagree with? Where would you learn different views from?

The ignore list is really unhealthy and childish to me. No one was being bullied (in which case I could see a valid ignore). We had a disagreement. When did the world just decide it's ok to "turn off" those they disagree with? Where would you learn different views from?

That is the epitome of “cancel culture”. So sad.

-Z

Just wanted to say that @Bigbella not only sent the book, but may have sent it in the best packing I think I've ever seen. Boxed with bubble wrap, then wrapped with tissue paper. Sent an extra book to boot!!

Thanks!!!!

Just wanted to say that a, @Bigbella not only sent the book, but may have sent it in the best packing I think I've ever seen. Boxed with bubble wrap, then wrapped with tissue paper. Sent an extra book to boot!!

Thanks!!!!
Bonus Book from Big Bella, Bravo!

Back
Top Bottom