Wanted 2x Inon Z330 + Macro lens + Seafrogs A6xx housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pyndle

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi,

I'm looking for any of the following items (ideally in a bundle):
Two Z330 + fiber optic cable + mount
A Seafrogs housing salted line A6xx with short macro port + 8 inch dome
A macro diopter with 67mm thread, at least +6 but ideally more (Inon UCL-165 / UCL-90 / UCL-67)
A Shearwater Teric (I know there's a topic for that but just in case we can bundle things :D)

Thanks!

Hi. I have cables for the Inon with adapters.
55$ + shipement 17$ for shipement to Us. if you are in Europe
50€ for two cables and two adaptors + 10€ shipement. You can pay with paypal with fee if you want.
if you want to see pictures. Please send me your email I will send you all you need. thank you.

Hi. I have cables for the Inon with adapters.
55$ + shipement 17$ for shipement to Us. if you are in Europe
50€ for two cables and two adaptors + 10€ shipement. You can pay with paypal with fee if you want.
if you want to see pictures. Please send me your email I will send you all you need. thank you.
Thank you for the offer. I think I'll wait first to see if someone sells the strobes with the cables and adaptors as a pack (probably more likely than just the strobes alone).
Are they new / do they come with invoice and warranty?

Macro diopter. I have a +4 diopter B&W brand good condition 67mm thread Goes inside housing using the threads on the lens $60usd plus shipping

Attachments

• DSCF5654 (1).jpg
    DSCF5654 (1).jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 66
Macro diopter. I have a +4 diopter B&W brand good condition 67mm thread Goes inside housing using the threads on the lens $60usd plus shipping
Thanks for the offer. It's a little too small for me though, I want +6 at least (i'll update my first post it wasn't clear, sorry!)

Up. Still looking for everything

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom