2x (matched pair of) Aeris Epic Computers w/ transmitters (in original boxes)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Suburb Survivor

Registered
Reaction score
We moved out of southern California, and to my surprise, there is no ocean in Idaho. :-(

For sale: a matched pair of Aeris Epic dive computers with wireless transmitters.

Box 1 includes:
- an Aeris Epic that I purchased, new, from Joe Liburdi's dive shop in August of 2010. This was my wife's computer, and she used it on maybe 20 dives. The battery in the watch needs replacement, but it is cosmetically excellent.
- a NEVER USED, still-in-the-bag wireless transmitter that I received from Aeris when I sent in my old one (that stopped connecting reliably). There's a mfg sticker that says "R07/12" which I'm guessing means refurbished in July of 2012.
- a 10" Martac-style gray-striped nylon watch band
- the USB connection cable
- the original watch bands (including the extension)
- the plastic watch cover
- the wrench for removing the watch back
- all manuals
- mini-CD with Aeris software

aeris.epic.1.jpg

Box 1 price: $500.

Box 2 includes:
- an Aeris Epic that I purchased, used, from an instructor in 2009. This was my computer, and I used it on around 50 or 60 dives, and maybe ever other weekend while freediving (spearing). The battery in the watch has been replaced (and I've since dove with it, with no problems on the battery gasket), and has some light signs of wear on the bezel.
- the wireless transmitter
- a 16" Martac-style black nylon watch band
- the original watch bands (including the extension)
- the plastic watch cover
- the wrench for removing the watch back
- all manuals

aeris.epic.2.jpg

Box 2 price: $400

I know I have a second cable for these computers, but I don't know where in the house it is (we haven't come close to finishing our unpacking). If I can find it in time, I'll add it to box 2, and bump the price accordingly. If you buy both, you're getting a deal not having to pay for two cables (those things are crazy overpriced).

I accept PayPal, but I won't pay the fees. Shipping is $10 fixed for one or both boxes.

I found the second USB cable! Box 2 now includes a connection cable, too!

So, bump to the top, plus price updates!

Box 1 price: down to $450!
Box 2 price: up to $450!

$850 for both!

Back
Top Bottom