Closed Suunto D4i with Suunto wireless transmitter and usb data cable

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

narbar314

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am selling one Suunto D4i with one Suunto wireless transmitter (model DP173). Has over 300 dives and was annually checked for servicing up until I discontinued use in March 2023 when I purchased another dive computer and wireless transmitter (my dive buddy and I keep our equipment in synch so if one of us replaces their equipment, the other person does the same). Suunto D4i and transmitter has been professionally serviced by Suunto North America and had the latest firmware upgrades and battery replacement during servicing in Nov. 2022. Firmware level is v1.5.7 and Battery is at 29%.
The transmitter works with Vyper Novo, D9, DX, D9tx, D4i, D4i Novo, D6i, D6i Novo, Vytec, Vytec DS, Vyper Air, and HelO2.
Watch and transmitter have work perfectly without any issues.
Includes the the data cable to download dives to a computer.
Manual for watch and transmitter is available at suunto.com/support

Asking $450 usd for both the Suunto wireless transmitter (selling new for $399), the watch (selling new for $499), and the data cable (selling new for $75).
Shipping excluded and to be paid by buyer based on their preferred shipping method.
Have a Paypal account that can be used for the transaction.

DSC_1206_1.1.jpg
DSC_1209_1.1.jpg
DSC_1217_1.1_A.jpg
DSC_1220_1.1_RT.jpg

Back
Top Bottom