3-tanker with Little Deeper on 1/10

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Six E-divers hijacked Little Deeper yesterday for a 3-tanker to Juno Ledge, Shark Canyon, and the Corridor wrecks. Seas were 1-2' and viz 50', 70' and 40' respectively.
In attendance were: Down4fun (Kim), TecTerri, new member Ryan, Hello Kitty (Tim), Dave H, and myself.

We saw huge turtles, lot's of eels, a 7' southern ray, a few undersized bugs, close encounters with Caribbean reef sharks, Flamingo tongue snails, and all the other usual
suspects.
The banter onboard was the usual: completely over-the-top...... Even the deckhand Naomi approached me at the end of the day while Dave and I were discussing the finer points of "freighter rash" and she commented that our group discusses some of the most "interesting" subjects she's encountered.
Capt. Dave, Debbi, Naomi, Lynn: thanks for a great day on the water, we promise to be back soon : - )

Moving on to the Quarterdeck: having half price appetizers, NFL cocktails (nothing to do with football), good service, and being surrounded by seven funny people who I also consider good friends = an excellent time!

a few undersized bugs,

Undersized...?

Dude, those lobster were smaller than your humility.... And we know how non-existent that is.... :popcorn:

Undersized...?

Dude, those lobster were smaller than your humility.... And we know how non-existent that is.... :popcorn:

It's truly difficult to be humble when you lead the Life of Brian :rofl3:

Hey Brian - It was great getting to dive with all of you Saturday. It is always a lot of fun when you guys are on the boat . . . .never a dull moment! :) And, thanks for letting Brandon and I join you at Quarterdecks . . . .also a great time.

Looking forward to seeing you all again soon.

Debi

Hey! The Life of Brian!! Not everyone is going to get that you know.

For those not in the know -- The Life of Brian

Three tank dive sounded good till I read this on thier website:

"Hopefully we will get to see some Lemon sharks. If you want to join us please give me a call and we will get you on the roaster"

:) :) :)

Three tank dive sounded good till I read this on thier website: "Hopefully we will get to see some Lemon sharks. If you want to join us please give me a call and we will get you on the roaster"

Capt. Dave just wants everyone to stay warm while they are on the surface interval :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom