365 days Tobacco FREE!!!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Let's see, one pack ($5) a day times 365 days... that's $1825. Go buy yourself a new dry suit with all the trimin's because that's what you've earned!!! :D

Tod:
Let's see, one pack ($5) a day times 365 days... that's $1825. Go buy yourself a new dry suit with all the trimin's because that's what you've earned!!! :D

How about a trip on The AquaCat Its been Six Weeks for me.
As you can See I leave Saturday Morning at 11:00 Am

:monkeydan :monkeydan :monkeydan

dscheck:
Congratulations
That is great.
I had my 6 year anniversay on the 13th of Sept. I can honestly say that it is the hardest thing I have ever done.
I gained over 50 lbs. when I quit and am now battling with THAT. I've lost 40 and still have 10 to go. I've been holding onto that 10 for over a year now. AGGGHHHHHH.
Don't know about you but, I still had STRONG cravings even after a year.
Like Inspector#2 said. Don't think just one won't hurt. It will. Then you have to start your clock all over.

Keep going - good on you - hope to see another post next year saying, "woohoo, year two!" :yelclap:

For everyone out ther quitting, trying to quit, or even thinking about it,
YEAH you can do it. Don't let anyone s**t ya though. It will be very tough but, you will then know just how strong you are and what you are capable of!!

So far my "cigarette $$" has paid for just about every dive trip I've been on!

Congratulations! And thanks for putting the announcement up. Maybe your success will influence a couple others to take ownership of their health.

theskull

Its been 3220 or so days for me. Don't worry it gets better. They still smell good though, even after eight years.

Jim

dscheck:
Congrats...I quit a couple of weeks before you did, on Sept 8th, 2004. Didn't even realize it had been a year til I read your post. I quit cold turkey, how did you do it?
C-Dawg

Congratulations :D Never started myself, but I've got tons of friends that have failed quitting several times!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom