3rd Annual Red Neck Riviera Spearfishing Tournament

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

algulfdiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
The
3rd Annual
Red Neck Riviera Spearfishing Tournament
May 18-19, 2007
Schedule of Events

Safety Meeting
May 16, 2007
Blue Gill Restaurant
Mobile Bay Causeway
7:00 p.m.

Weigh Station
Tacky Jack's Marina
Friday 4-6 p.m.
Saturday 4-6 p.m.

Awards
Tacky Jack's
Saturday 7:00 p.m.
Tacky Jack's will offer food and entertainment.

Alabama Spearfishing Association Home Page

Barracuda is being replaced with Cobia

Eligible fish are
amberjack, Cobia, flounder, grouper, snapper, Bluewater category are dolphin, tripletail and wahoo.

algulfdiver:

Eligible fish are
amberjack, Cobia, flounder, grouper, snapper, Bluewater category are dolphin, tripletail and wahoo.

Thanks for the update
I didn't make it back in town in time yesterday to see you . I’ll see you Monday or give you a call about that gear I need DON’T forget about me.

Don't wast your time on the Flounder and Grouper. We have them tied up waiting on the tournament

Sorry, I'm going to miss the tournament. I'll be in Virginia until 8:00 pm on Saturday night. Can't wait to see the pictures.

algulfdiver:

Eligible fish are

Gary I have A question I was hoping you could help me out with. On the entry form where it asked for the Certification Number is where were having a problem as you know I’m PADI for once thank God but Shane is NAUI and this is where the problem lays he has no Cert number on his card it dose has his instructors Cert number. I thought he was pulling my leg to I looked at it myself.

How do we go about filling out the form? Hell there isn’t even a picture ID on it

tom wicker:
Gary I have A question I was hoping you could help me out with. On the entry form where it asked for the Certification Number is where were having a problem as you know I’m PADI for once thank God but Shane is NAUI and this is where the problem lays he has no Cert number on his card it dose has his instructors Cert number. I thought he was pulling my leg to I looked at it myself.

How do we go about filling out the form? Hell there isn’t even a picture ID on it
Just put NAUI in that spot. They don't have Cert. #'s

5 To 7ft seas :shakehead Please tell me I'm reading it wrong :pcangry:

This is what I read but who knows this far out

THURSDAY
NORTH WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. SEAS BUILDING TO 4 TO 6
FEET. BAYS AND COASTAL WATERWAYS ROUGH. SCATTERED THUNDERSTORMS
EARLY.

FRIDAY
NORTHEAST WINDS AROUND 20 KNOTS BECOMING EAST. SEAS 4 TO 6
FEET. BAYS AND COASTAL WATERWAYS ROUGH.

SATURDAY
EAST WINDS 15 TO 20 KNOTS. SEAS 4 TO 6 FEET. BAYS AND
COASTAL WATERWAYS CHOPPY TO ROUGH.

algulfdiver:
Just put NAUI in that spot. They don't have Cert. #'s

Boy was you ever right when you said I would never eat that whole sandwich heck the more I ate the bigger it got. I must say though that was one heck of a burger.

I forgot to ask by any chance do you have any of them small quick loads bands in stock or should I just improvise?

Hey if you hear anyone wanting to give away some fish give me a yell were thinking about having a fish fry labor day weekend with the employees

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom