4 spots on 10 day Palau - Liveaboard 30th October - 09th November 2012 - 20% off

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Goeggi

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
There are 4 places left on this spectacular Liveaboard-trip. Due to a group-cancellation the 4 places are 20% discounted. This is a high-end Liveaboard vessel that in terms of service, cabins, food, space etc. is among the best.

We are a group of 12, mixed nationalities (Swiss, Italians, Spanish and German), that are very easy going and fun. To complete the 16 places (8 double cabins), we are looking for 4 more participants.
Palau is famous for its beautiful diving – and to do it from a Liveaboard like this one, for this price, is a very good opportunity. Here some key-informations:

• Trip Starts in Palau: 30th October 2012
  • Trip Ends in Palau: 09th November 2012
  • Price: 2360.- Euros

The price includes the Liveaboard, with your double cabin (each cabin has en-suite shower/toilet with hot water, individual aircon, Audiovisual Enterteinment system, loads of storage space…), all dives, all meals, all drinks (including soft-drinks, real coffee, beer), dive-equipment if needed. Nitrox included for certified Nitrox divers.

Not included are your flight to Palau and back from wherever you depart, the Marine Park fee, laundry service onboard, the tip for the crew at the end and the shopping onboard.

Please PM me for details about the Boat, questions about our group, or any other questions you might have.
Greetings Goeggi

Hi Goeggi

i wrote you in PM as i am interested in this trip
guess it is not completed, let me know
bests

Now 2 places gone - the last 2 ones still available...:cheeky:

Greetings
Goeggi

Which live aboard?

I'll be in Chuuk 05-16 Oct, and Palau 16-29 Oct; I may extend my stay in Palau another two weeks if the travel budget allows.

Put me on standby; I might be able fill in for any last second cancellation right up until 28 Oct evening (PM me here on scubaboard).

Hey Kev,
Thanks for your message, just PM-ed you on Scubaboard, but this message came up: "Kevrumbo has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space." So yes, I put you on standby no worries, try and clear some space in your Inbox and I'll PM you again...:wink:
Greetings
Goeggi

...Now the last 2 spots are available for 1900.-Euros each! That is 1050.-Euros off original price, nearly 40%.
For the ones of you that can take holidays on short notice or have been following this thread an opportunity not to miss. 10 days diving in Palau of a luxury liveaboard for this price is hard to beat. PM me to book - first ones will get the 2 last places.
Greetings Goeggi

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom