$400 regulator Setup Challenge..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Apeks AT20 with matching octo and a pressure gauge.
reliability. Overbalanced 1st, balanced 2nd.
Should be in the limit.

Divers Direct in Florida. Multi-location LDS and authorised dealer for items.

Mares MR12 Axis Pro regulator, Axis octo, and Dacor 2 gage console for about $360. The Mares console brings the price to $410.

Good Luck!

awap:
As a divemaster, are you getting a keyperson discount or other DM benefits from your LDS?

One more question. Is your LDS selling online?

I am quoting prices without discount. A low end reg setup could be done in an LDS for 300-400 dollars. It could be the competition in Austin that drives our prices down from other locations, though. I prefer to work through the LDS for business reasons, but also for maintenance reasons. I am much more comfortable working from local warranty service.

My LDS is not currently selling online, but when I upload our blog, I will work towards that end if the owner finds it viable. Thanks for the tip.

Oceanic CDX5/GT3 Primary Regulator
Oceanic Alpha Octopus
"Brass and Glass" Two Gauge Mini Console (the REAL deal in analog gauges)
Inflator Hose Installed
FREE Regulator Bag

$399.00

Fully assembled, fully tested on dynamic flow equipment, shipped to you ready to dive. Oh, and I will pay the freight in the lower 48. Limited time offer.

Unfortunately, you gotta phone to get this price. But, I will pay for the call. Just phone (800) 601-3483 and ask for me....Phil.

Phil Ellis

I don't think that dredging up old threads so that you can attach a commercial message is going to win you a lot of support on this board.

Especially when it brings out some pretty stiff competition.

Well, I guess I had better pay more attention to the dates on the threads. Sorry awap I am obviously a newbie here. Thanks for the gentle yet brutal honestly. LOL

Back
Top Bottom