4th Annual Boca Grande Pass Cleanup

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I won the Lottery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! either that or someone left something behind...What was it for J?

Me? :D

Scuba_Jenny:
Nope, not this time....

Brian, just consider it a donation towards getting a new outdrive.

It was just a couple of bux that was floating around in my pocket and burning a hole in it :D having been around boats most of my life, I know that any little bit helps!

Jeff

diver doh:
Nope, not this time....

Brian, just consider it a donation towards getting a new outdrive.

It was just a couple of bux that was floating around in my pocket and burning a hole in it :D having been around boatds most of my life, I know that any little but helps!

Jeff

I appreciate it very much but you didn't have too. I may have a lead on a drive that may be on the boat by this weekend, I hope.

More to come as the day gets older...

Thanks jeff.

SharkBaite:
I appreciate it very much but you didn't have too. I may have a lead on a drive that may be on the boat by this weekend, I hope.

More to come as the day gets older...

Thanks jeff.

You be welcome... and if I ever need a boat ride, I may know where to find one on the Gulf Coast :D

Just didn't want you to be out of the water too long.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom