4th MAD about US underwater photography competition

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

good luck peeps!

where can i place my bet?

AddEmoticons0934.gif

j/k!

22nd i have the condura race for tubbataha

kuya jon, yoo-hoo! care to cover this event? :wink: i'm thinking of joining. and it's not for tubbataha anymore. it's for the whalesharks.

Can i play?
hey veitch, if you're dropping by to join the MAD competition can i invite you to do a short lecture on u/w photography and video?

you can show samples of your work...

i won't be able to pay you but there'll be free food, strapping young college lads (or nubile young college lasses - your pick) in the audience and a jacket (not that it's much use where you're at now...)

after which we can grab beers...

Jag

Is the competition date final as stated? I also remember in another forum the dates were 28 to 29th.

Is the competition date final as stated? I also remember in another forum the dates were 28 to 29th.
looks like as-stated as their website and posters and stuff seem to corroborate that...

jon tried to do an early registration last march 1 but they said it wouldn't open till the 18th - so i guess that means it's running 19-23

Jag

Back
Top Bottom