5-9 Maui pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gilligan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
crab.jpg

tank.jpg

stout_moray.jpg

galactic.jpg

G,

You are still my Hero; Great pics, thanks for sharing. I do not know how you do it.

MM1 :cool:

MaresMan1:
You are still my Hero
That makes 2 of us

I really enjoy the new layout... beautifully done. I love when you show what the "wreck" looks like.

As usual, lovely pictures, and I almost always learn a new species from your posts. Your pictures add to my enjoyment of all my trips to Maui.

Now the Galactic Scorpion Fish is a new one to me. Pretty nice pics there guy. You just gotta love the viz on the Alligator pic.

Great pictures, Jim. The colors and textures on the Guard Crab are just wonderful, and your Morays are always fantastic. I think that's the cleanest WA wreck shot I've seen from you-must have had some really nice vis that day. Cool new picture tag with the little swimming Gilligan BTW.

What a pleasure to see a post with great pics -- instead of some inane equipment debate.

Thank you for sharing these pictures.

Your pics never cease to impress me, thanks so much for sharing them with us all

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom