5 Best Christmas Gifts for Scuba Divers - What's yours?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My wife and I are buying our plane tickets for our permanent move to our new home Bocas del Toro, Panama. Our front yard is a coral reef and there are no roads, just a dock and a boat. That is pretty good.

1. A cure for my cancer
2. Galapagos liveaboard trip for Debbie and me
3. Red Sea Liveaboard trip for Debbie and me
4. Turks and Caicos livaboard trip for me and Debbie
5. new keeper for alternate air source ( cost is only $5.00)

Right there with you on 1. Sure does put a hold on dive trips I was hoping to take. Prayers to you and think positive:)

Thinking positive, I purchased a GoPro4 Black that I am planning to use on this years Invasion:)

I don't really wish for things. My Christmas wish list normally includes just the things that I know I will have to replace in the next year anyway. This is not always scuba related. I haven't celebrated my birthday for years either so most of what I need replaced gets requested at Christmas.

Of course if I had unlimited money I would have a longer list of things to replace but all in all I set priorities. Our family prefers to to go modest at Christmas and invest in travelling together in the summer holidays. At Christmas we spend *time* together. In the summer vacation we *go somewhere* together and have an adventure.

Both of which are more valuable to me than stuff.

R..

At Christmas we spend *time* together. In the summer vacation we *go somewhere* together and have an adventure.

+1

1. A cure for my cancer

1.) A clean bill of health for DivemasterDennis
2.) Meeting another local rebreather diver
3.) A drysuit (currently on the way)
4.) More time off to dive
5.) More time off for new courses

1. free helium for life
2. a focusable led light, a couple thousand lumens (at least two)
3. a dive computer with an OLED screen and support for all gasses
4. a pair or Poseidon Cyklon metal
5. an Apeks XTX50

Reality check: OK, so I purchased these reflective MOD stickers from Divesigns...

Back
Top Bottom