6 lb lobster

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

decapoddiver, great picture. That lobster is hugh, and it looks bigger then your daughter. Of course your girl is so adorable looking.

DiverG

6lbs- Nice one! Mount it, and hang it next to the deer bust and large mouth bass! Naaaah, I'd eat it too!
Nice pic Decapodiver

One of the many reasons I love Southern California... A guy from the local dive club snatched this sucker....

PA070179.JPG

Wheezy,

That thing's a monster! What did it weigh?

That is some serious bug! Just started hunting last year and hate to admit it, but the big guys keep on outsmarting me!

Rooster1,
Yes, they are great eats even when they are bigger. Some people think that the old ones get tough but that is a misconception. Young lobsters swim around a heck of a lot more and are actually tougher than the old lazy ones. It's all in how you cook 'em!

My buddy and wrangled this cutie out of a hole last year. She was too big to keep (MA has a minimum and maximum size) so we put her back where we found her. Sorry about the quality but I couldn't get far enough away to get all of her in and not have too much silt between us. We had about 5' vis that day.

Back
Top Bottom