6'1" & 135 pounds////which suit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

THE_AXEL

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm 6'0~6'1 and I'm looking for a 6.5mm Farmer John. Only problem is I can't find a right size. Is the medium tall any good for me? Or do I haave to customize it, only problem is I'm 16 and I'm still growing and I don't wanna spend bux on customizung it. (Grew 2 inches this summer and last summer grew 3" ) Any advice? :06: :06:

Wow. I didn't think there was another person out there with my dimensions.

I have the same problem. The Henderson Hyperstretch suits fit me pretty good stock, so a one piece 5 or 7mm suit would probably work good for you. Some companies do make MT suits, one I know of is Bare. They make nearly all their stuff in MT, both drysuits and wetsuits. Have you thought about getting a single-piece suit? Bare has a 6.5mm semi-dry that is available in MT, or the Hyperstretch suits I mentioned.

Do you have a link. Yea I was thinking of going for a 7mm but is a 7mm to hot for 65-68 degree water? When I went up around San Francisco the water was really cold. My guess is 50s and I had a shorty 3 mm...lol...HyperStretch I heard aren't as warm as the other 7mm.

Thnaks for the quick post!!

THE_AXEL:
Hi,
I'm 6'0~6'1 and I'm looking for a 6.5mm Farmer John. Only problem is I can't find a right size. Is the medium tall any good for me? Or do I haave to customize it, only problem is I'm 16 and I'm still growing and I don't wanna spend bux on customizung it. (Grew 2 inches this summer and last summer grew 3" ) Any advice? :06: :06:

Have to agree with the Dr. on that one - Henderson Hyperstrech streches 200x, and will fit like a custom after a few wears. They have a med tall which should fit your measurements.

NICE, I think I'm gonna buy the Velocity Combo (Men's)
$135.95 but there's no MT so I think my option for second is,
7mm Arctic Fullsuit (Men's)
$159.00.

NICE PRICES....THANkS

I would go for the Arctic fullsuit and a hood. One pieces are always warmer than two-piece combos, and the extra price to get the MT size would be well worth it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom