$7 Force Fins.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Linedog

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Because I have a ongoing knee issue I was looking for some "softer" fins as I currently have Scuba Pro Twin Jet Max's. I fell upon a pair of old XL Force Fins at a parking lot sale for $7. I thought what have I got to lose, so I'm going to try them this weekend. What am I in for?

Sorry, not until I got home and looked on eBay did I realize what a killer deal I got.

Linedog, you will enjoy not having your foot part of your aquatic adventure. I tell divers your foot is for walking,,,please leave it on the land.
Some one nice and not knowing what they were selling gave you a chance to join the Force Fin Team and we all look forward to hearing how it feel's to be free. Best, Bob

Linedog

You are about to find out how easy it is to propel yourself through the water with no strain on your knees and ankles.

As Bob knows, I just got back from a trip to Curacao and not only do I have a bad knee but have been fighting a Gout attack in my ankles for the past several months. I did 2 dives per day and can say that I had no discomfort during the dives. Now going up and down ladders and stairs was a slow, somewhat painful process at times, but once in the water, no problems.

Enjoy the experience.

Knee problems was making diving miserable until I bought my FF. Total happiness and joy. Total.

Ok now I'm really looking forward to this weekend!

Linedog, don't expect to feel Force Fin's working, just flutter kick and notice how quick you move without the drag feeling of FLAT Fins. The part you will over come is the feeling of Freedom and dis-detachment to land, since your foot is now not part of our aquatic adventure. As I state "your foot is for walking, so please leave it on land." Best, Bob

Let me see if I can describe it, nope can't. No knee pain, moved through the water with ease, got two new favorite fins. Anyone want to buy a set of ScubaPro twin jet max's?

Back
Top Bottom