A Bay Area Hello to everyone here

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tikkagirl

New
Reaction score
I just found this site and am amazed I had never stumbled across it before. I have been diving for about 2.5 years with my husband and had no idea how many divers there are out there until I started to look for clubs in the S.F. Bay Area. It's truely astonishing how nice other divers are. We have gotten as far as being certified for advanced open water but have done most of our diving along the Monterey coastline in Northern California except for the 2 trips to Maui. We are sooo looking forward to learning more and more about diving in the years to come, as well as diving outside of CA. And I hope to sell the equipment we have outgrown here on Scuba Board. :D

Hey Tikkagirl, welcome to ScubaBoard from another SFBA diver. I used to live in Baja Mount Clair :D

:thumb: Hello tikkagirl, I wanted to give you a warm welcome to Scuba Board. You came to the right place to meet other divers and find answers for things you are looking for. If you have any questions please let me know and (you can PM me also) I will try and point you in the right direction. and Safe Diving. Matt. :drummer:

Welcome to Scuba Board.... Don't forget the ba_diving yahoo group for local info. A bunch of us bay area divers are there also.

enough of this inernet diving let's dive!

http://www.lesjackson.com/mcabee.htm

Glad you finally found us...

:biggrinba don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

Welcome to the board. If you have not found this forum yet, he is a link to help you along. This forum is where you can place your scuba items to be sold.

Click here ---->[red]Gear / Equipment Classifieds[/red]

Aloha Tikkagirl

Welcome to Scubaboard - it is a great bunch here. Very helpful people!

I used to live in the SF Bay Area - my husband was very fond of the diving around Monterey - Point Lobos especially. Although now we are VERY fond of the constant Hawaii diving - sounds like you are familiar with in Maui.

Next Hawaii trip you should check out some of the great diving we have here on the island of Oahu!

"See" you in the forums!

Hi, and welcome!! I am actually from Marin originally, and went to UCSB ... I can't wait to move back from Madison, WI, when Mr. Scrubbo is done with his Ph.D out here. :)!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom