A day at Force Fin HQ USA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Excellerating Force Fin feature a long, scooped blade with recoiling underside ribs that catapult you forward for instant acceleration. Clean leading edges for turbulence-free, rapid response to changes in direction and tapered trailing edges snap for extra propulsion.

excellerating_forcefinrrtd_be.jpg

Tan Delta Ruby Red Excellerating Force Fin
excellerating_tandeltacu_be.jpg

Photos by Bob Evans

Blair, you were right. Susanne and I love Tahiti. Just got done reading Jean-Michel Cousteau's book "My Father the Captain" and can't wait to join him and Nan Marr for a week of diving on the Paul Gauguin. When I think about the adventures you have had with the team, it's a honor to work with you. Hope you have had a chance to read Jean-Michel book. We can watch the tides change and the waves crashing on the outer reef from our room. French food...French wine, this might be Heaven? LOve, Bob and Susanne.

Bob,
Great to hear that you and Susanne are enjoying your time in Tahiti. I am looking forward to the stories once you board the ship and your adventure begins again. I think that the book is insightful and I as well enjoyed reading it. Watching the tides change and the waves crashing on the outer reef is doing wonders for your health and it is great to know you are there.
Enjoy the water and the time, you deserve it!

Early this week I had a chance to join Bob Evans and Susanne Chess for a great lunch with Mike Anghera. I have been a huge fan of his work for years and Bob and Susanne are old friends of Mike. He bought along his two wonderful kids and niece. Thanks again bob for the invite it was great to talk with Mike about his work. Bob had sent Mike a pair of the SD1 Force Fin to take with him on a working trip where he would be teaching diving in BALI.
me_SD1_2.jpg

me_SD1.jpg

Mike Anghera with the SD1 Force Fins clipped to his vest.

Mike is an accomplished Diving Safety Officer whom seems to be busy training divers non stop though out the year as he is the Diving Safety Officer for San Diego State, UCLA and Southern California Ocean Restoration Divers. Thanks Mike for all your time, helpful advice and leads in my quest for more enriching work underwater you rock! Look forward to seeing you again in the near future. Here is to more safe diving and good vis!

Attachments

• me_SD1_2.jpg
    me_SD1_2.jpg
    240.8 KB · Views: 101
  • me_SD1.jpg
    me_SD1.jpg
    256.1 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom