a few DIR questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Kracken:
Chris, put the goatskin full of wine down . . . you've had enough.

You may be right. :)

CALI68:
You got a point. The set of doubles could have blown up and all the sudden all hell breaks loose and suddelny they're surrounded by a bunch of bad guys wearing jacket BC's, Purge masks and Split Fins. The bad guys attempt to attach a buckle to the webbing then out of no where George hit's them over the head with a V weight. JJ takes a full roundhouse to the head from a pair of Bio Fins but he quickly strikes back with a "light head left" leaving a permanent circle on the forhead of the bad guy.

Or something like that.

That would definitely liven it up and add some entertainment value :D

CALI68:
LOL! Yea it was pretty dry but cut them some slack, how are you gonna make that stuff excitting? It's not like you can have explosions and car chases while JJ and GE are webbing a harness or explaining lights. :)

I think you guys have it all wrong. No need for high-dollar stunts, explosions and such. Just model the harnesses on topless women :eyebrow:
...of course not to offend any women DIR divers I suppose we could have a guy up there too... :wink: On second thought... loose the guy- just shoot a version for men and then a version for women.

Buccaneer:
I think you guys have it all wrong. No need for high-dollar stunts, explosions and such. Just model the harnesses on topless women :eyebrow:
...of course not to offend any women DIR divers I suppose we could have a guy up there too... :wink: On second thought... loose the guy- just shoot a version for men and then a version for women.

That's disgusting.

How much did you say is was???!!! :11:

DIR 2005 DVD: victoria's secret models explain DIR gear configuration

lamont:
DIR 2005 DVD: victoria's secret models explain DIR gear configuration

Ha! Now that would work.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom