A little peek into our world ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That was pretty cool, thanks!

Glad you liked it !

Excellent, thanks Bombay, brings back memories :D

pretty cool... don't get to see much detailed footage of this stuff...

That was pretty cool. I was watching it in bed on my tablet and my wife told me she was having weird dreams. I figured the Heliox voices were doing it and put on headphones.

pretty cool... don't get to see much detailed footage of this stuff...

Yeah ... we were discussing that on the Commercial Divers sub forum. We aren't usually allowed access to footage from cameras and ROV's.
There is extensive footage form several cameras of every step we take. The Oil companies and their contractors protect it quite fiercely.
I tried getting ROV footage of an interesting Saturation dive I did to 300+ metres in Norway to show my kids. Could not get even a bit of it.

Oh that must have sucked...

much respect to what you guys do though.. Those are some tough conditions for a workplace!!

Yeah ... we were discussing that on the Commercial Divers sub forum. We aren't usually allowed access to footage from cameras and ROV's.
There is extensive footage form several cameras of every step we take. The Oil companies and their contractors protect it quite fiercely.
I tried getting ROV footage of an interesting Saturation dive I did to 300+ metres in Norway to show my kids. Could not get even a bit of it.

What was exceptionally interesting?

Back
Top Bottom