A meaningful dive ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good job, Bob. Bless you and Julie, all the family and friends that helped make this dive truly special. Well done.

Thanks for sharing Bob

Julie, I am sorry for your loss, I hope that scuba has helped, and may you have many wonderful dives on behalf of Jennifer.

Thank you, Bob and Julie, for sharing this story, the dive, and Jennifer with us.

Julie, I am sorry for your loss, I hope that scuba has helped, and may you have many wonderful dives on behalf of Jennifer.
Thank you very much. Scuba has helped me through the grieving process - I have had many moments diving where I felt Jennifer's presence but none as strong as this dive.

By now many of you have probably read the article I posted a few days ago about Jennifer ... a young woman who died on a scuba dive she never should have been on five years ago. The article was written, with my assistance, by her mother ... Julie Simonds. It was Julie's wish to tell this story in the hope that it might save someone else from a similar experience.

It looks like the link has been changed - here's the new one:
http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/vbcms-comments/430390-article-dont-worry-will-ok.html

Back
Top Bottom