A scubaboard thumbs up or thumbs down?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You will love the gear. I wear a Probe BC, look longingly at the atomic regs.
BTW my shop sells both so I'm biased (sorry I meant to say I'm right and if you disagree you must be wrong)

lets not get the DIR guys all fired up.... they can hijak the entire web page and with their rigid gear selection and standardized gas mixes and such we would never behe able to tell who's who. They would look like the roman legion and sized and in ranks and all looking the same....us strokes would not stand a chance unless we could get them to faint when they look at our gear configurations

Excellent package, wonderful gear choices!

thanks Goat thanks Deb. I cant wait to get wet. Still have a week or so before my eyes are healed (had lasik implant surgery) so i cant go play just yet, but booooy the moment im cleared im in the water.

scubawally:
lets not get the DIR guys all fired up.... they can hijak the entire web page and with their rigid gear selection and standardized gas mixes and such we would never behe able to tell who's who. They would look like the roman legion and sized and in ranks and all looking the same....us strokes would not stand a chance unless we could get them to faint when they look at our gear configurations

Just hold your Air II towards them and they will scatter. A pair of yellow split fins works also.:wink: If we do need to go to war, I heard a Trojan SeaHorse can be an advantage against their legions.

Actually, I am one of those mutant DIR "kinda-bes". I have the conforming gear (except I like my computer) but solo dive. So, I would be shunned...but still happy!

Jon

Scuba-Jay:
thanks Goat thanks Deb. I cant wait to get wet. Still have a week or so before my eyes are healed (had lasik implant surgery) so i cant go play just yet, but booooy the moment im cleared im in the water.

Ahh Lasik, I had that a few years ago, totally worth it. FWIW I own the B2 and it is a great breathing regulator.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom