A surprise ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you want to cite InfoWars as a source of facts, be my guest. Make me wonder, though...
Well not going to get into Mr. Jones, but the facts you find find many places if you like to look deeper. . Before my friend Captain Bob McCormack passed on I asked him the question. Is it the Titanic at the bottom or the Olympic. ? Bob stated quickly " It's the Olympic, insurance fraud. I then asked when did he know and he answered 1947. Anyway not to get my self into this...but I trusted Bob. Thank for looking at my post. Always interesting to hear many different comments.
20180808_174354.jpg

I suppose the Germans who planted the mine were in on the whole fraud?
Come on Frank. You should know better.

Screenshot_20221215-164322_Chrome.jpg

Well we can have some fun. Almost Friday night. Captain Bob Mac I met while he chartered by vessel the HAIK looking for a plane crash off the Santa Barbara coast. 1975. I had designed a deep water video system and we became life long friends till he passed on at 94. Like a second Father to me with support with Force fin projects. Bob was a real breed we will never see in our life times. He flew many missions as a Air Force Captain and his uncle was speaker of the house. Old east coast family's. Before he passed away he gave me this black and white V2 rocket print. Bob was in charge of Wernher Von Braun, and other German rocket engineer's.. He was a Counterintelligence Corps agent. Counterintelligence Corps - Wikipedia. Susanne made sure we visited Bob each month till he passed on 6 months
20181009_092055.jpg
20181220_161854.jpg
later. We were with him at the VA hospital to the end. The Chaplin giving bob a fair well. Wish I could share more but will save for my book to be published down the road. Till then dream on that's it is the Titanic. We did talk UFO, and you might not be surprised. Have a great evening my friends.

Found this letter and several days later we got the files by mistake. Over 500 pages. NO JOKING they were going to classified the results. The US Navy asked us to lay low with what we had. We did with respect, only to show us and not the others. But we are the best American made fins in the World. US Navy Study Efficiency of Best Fins - Force Fin
Scan1.jpg-fw.jpg

Jimmy Gray had a sense of humor and our work together on Force Fin for ten year's is a story in it's self. Miss
gg-77.jpg-fw.jpg
him. @8 Anacapa St, Santa Barbara work shop 1980's

Back
Top Bottom