AA airfare sale till 7-11

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AA is just going through what all of the other legacy carriers (other than Southwest) did. Everyone has been in bankruptcy and most have merged. I fly on AA a LOT and personally hope they don't merge with USAir. Their moving American Eagle out of San Juan (next spring) might make it harder to get to some islands where the easiest flights used to be thru that hub but several of the islands now have non-stop service from Miami which, in case you haven't flown through AA's terminal there recently, has become a pretty nice airport.

Last day of the sale today 7-11-12. I booked our trip last night. Staying at Villa Aldora for a week (10-13-12 thru 10-20-12.
$517 using multi-city option on AA.com. You can get it for $487 if you go the week before.
ORD-DFW then DFW-CZM getting there (10-13-12).
CUN-ORD direct back home (10-20-12.
Selected non-stops and it was a good deal. I hope to see this deal for our annual March trip?
Fred and I are looking forward to it. See y'all down there.

So much for the july 11th deadline. I just checked and my flight went up $4. But i know the airlines are just trying to fill the planes, but don't worry the prices haven't went up yet. OOps sorry haven't went up at all.

We are looking at Oct 19-28 from Chicago to Cozumel and it is sitting at $451 which is $75 less than about 3 weeks ago. I am just waiting for the clearance at home to pull the trigger.

Back
Top Bottom