About last night...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Way to go TJ .... you rock, bro ! :cheers:

Excellent job on both the catch and release TJ. Of course, it's now down there telling all it's lobster buddies "you should have seen the one I caught last night, but he looked like a mature one, so I let him go......" :D

He, (it was a he), was under a rock, I saw two of his smaller buddies peeking out, as I approached, they backed up. I went to check for a back door, and saw big daddy, almost soiled my wetsuit! (Remember, 25% bigger underwater!!) He backed up, so I took my dive light off, left it shining on him, he backed up out the other side, I swam over and grabbed him. He was too big to fit, so I held on with one hand and moved smaller rocks with the other. 10 minutes later, I had him out, spun him around, and we wrestled our way into the bag. I got 5 more, and headed for home.

Whew, TJ... I thought you were referring to a 12# BABY!

Way to go on the release... I'll bet that lobster has some stories to tell its grandchildren.

I've noticed that the lobbies in our waters are quite skittish when I turn my video lights on them now that bug season has begun. Even the little ones are ducking for cover. Looks like they're learning fast.

Do i see the beginning of the 'i let the biggest one go contest!'

Now that is a contest I would compete in! :14:

Nice TJ....

Back
Top Bottom