ABWA - Sept 6th and 7th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm going to shoot to be there by 9am...assuming all goes well and I get off work on time. If I'm going to be late, I'll shoot you a text message...

Messing around on the platform sounds like a plan...I've only got 6 dives in my drysuit and I'm still trying to get everything sorted out :)

Looking forward to meeting you Saturday!

Frank and I will be at the gate before or right at 9AM. I hope to leave Jackson by no later than 4:30AM. I figure it'll be a 3.5 hour drive or so and that will get us there on time for a 9:30 dive.

I plan to hit the platform for my first dive. I want to adjust my tanks and get trimmed out as well as possible. (I may do small dives to come back up and move my tank up/down.) but only count it all as one. Unless I can get Frank to move my tank up/down as needed.

When do you think you will be there?

Michael

Looks like I'm back on for Saturday.

I'm going to shoot to be there by 9am...assuming all goes well and I get off work on time. If I'm going to be late, I'll shoot you a text message...

Messing around on the platform sounds like a plan...I've only got 6 dives in my drysuit and I'm still trying to get everything sorted out :)

Looking forward to meeting you Saturday!

Very good. I was going to txt you tonight to confirm everything. I might bring my dry suit as well but, I don't think I want to try getting into it yet. I know it'll fit better than last time but, it'll be in the "half way" point that it fits, just still a little tight. That'd upset me. :)

Yeah, first dive will be on the platform behind the new building (South side?) to stay away from the traffic on the East side.

I'll try to keep an ear out for my cell. Txt away. :)

6015405172 - If anyone else needs to get a hold of me for whatever reason.

Michael

Looks like I'm back on for Saturday.

Great! Hopefully Frank and I will be there right at 9AM Saturday.

Looking forward to meeting you.

Michael

Hey guys..
Can I come; I would need a buddy as hubby isn't certified YET!! He would come only he would end up staying dry. :blinking: Can I??? Can I??? any one willing to dive with me?

Debi

Hey guys..
Can I come; I would need a buddy as hubby isn't certified YET!! He would come only he would end up staying dry. :blinking: Can I??? Can I??? any one willing to dive with me?

Debi

Absolutely! Come join us. I'm sure there will be enough people there and you won't have a problem finding a buddy. If we have to, we can do a three person team.

Can't wait till tomorrow. It's goingto be FUN!

Michael

Debi, I'd definitely be willing to buddy up with you...

What time do you think you'll be there?

Hey guys..

Debi

Bring him on....If I can fit it in, I'll give him a discover scuba dive if he wants to rent the equipment. I can bring him a bc and regulator, mask, snorkel. He would need to rent a tank, fins. That way, he can dive with me and won't have to stay on the bank. I need his size for the bc. We'll have plenty of folks for you to dive with though. Todd will be doing a mapping project in between OW class dives and a tired diver tow exercise so I plan on being in water most of both days.;

Hubby has to see the Dr prior to diving again. When we did our cert dive his ears gave him a lot of problems both on dive days and 3 weeks afterwards. So we're going to be safe and he's going to the Dr.'s monday am. So what we've decided to do is to bring the kids so that they can snorkel with him and enjoy their day too and I'm going to dive. I just need to find a buddy who'll not only dive with me but know too that I'm not near as experienced as I would like to be.

Buoyancy is my issue...or the lack of. lol There's the area I need to work on.

Debi

I'll be there right around 9 am. We will be driving a red ford ranger with a tool box. I am soooo excited.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom