Activists trying to free Lolita the killer whale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If a man after being in jail 36 years is freed and can be adapted back to society, whales more easily can be adapted simply by its high survival instincts.

Dr.Mukhametov

Russia

People coming out of our penal systems, don't always adapt back into society well...particullary child molestors, rapist, and hard core felons. To spend the money to rehab one orca is not cost effective. Especially when you have other cetaceans facing extinction. See my thread about the endangered porpoises: The Vaquita.

Lock Washer

The instinct for survival of the whales is 100 times stronger than men,
Lolita will survive simply because the ocean is her environment If a man after being in jail 36 years is freed and can be adapted back to society, whales more easily can be adapted simply by its high survival instincts.

Dr.Mukhametov

Russia

I'm new to ScubaBoard and have been just lurking so maybe this information is there but I've not found it yet. Please forgive me if you've already stated it but what is your doctorate in?

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Please note: all posts belonging to or quoting the user named Dr. Lanny Cornell have been removed. His identity was being used by someone else. Therefore he's gone.

Now I know why Doctor Lanny Cornell didn't not response back to my question. That's pretty sad for someone to use his name here.

Lock Washer

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom