Adding a dive club to the store

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank you very much for your input to this subject. As it is coming to winter here, it gives me some time in planning and preparing the club.

Colliam7 as we are small town I don't think I'll get those numbers, but it's a good to see what numbers can be drawn.

Sounds like you have a wonderful place. I was three weeks in Queensland last year doing a lot of diving, swimming and looking around. Great diving, very friendly people, swimming is fabulous, beaches were beautiful, surfl live saving clubs an interesting concept, a currency I can understand (although not at the most favorable rate), and a language I can understand about 95 percent of the time. will be back soon.

We are located in southern part of Australia. There are heaps of dive sites around the town. There is a few ship wrecks laying around in less than 34m of water. There are plenty of crayfish and abalone. The water temperature is around 18C to 22C, but wind can get quiet cold, specially during winter. However during the winter months the water is clear as crystal with vis reach 20M. Yet our area offers much for than ocean diving. There are many sink holes and caverns less than an hour drive away.

Have you thought about a girls only option? I love my dive buddy; I married my dive buddy, but he can be an air hog, and honestly I love diving more than he does . . .I would love it if I had the opportunity to go on a girls only trip occasionally. But the beer and BBQ gets my vote as the best idea!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom