Advice for Kona dive trip -- shore dives and manta night dive operators

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Could anyone recommend a shop in 2023 for the night manta dive? We've done the snorkel surface thing when the kids were younger but now that everyone is certified and experienced we are making the special island hop just to do the night dive with the manta.
Just saw this - you'll probably get better responses if you post a new thread with your request in the title.

Thank you!
Wish I was going :)

Kona Honu is also a good shop, here are some of their recommended sites.

We did the dive with Big Island divers. I don’t remember it being so short. I also remember seeing what looked like a million garden eels in the sand as we made our way out to the site. Great memories.

Wish I was going :)

Kona Honu is also a good shop, here are some of their recommended sites.

We did the dive with Big Island divers. I don’t remember it being so short. I also remember seeing what looked like a million garden eels in the sand as we made our way out to the site. Great memories.
Thanks Jaan, I will check out Big Island and Kona Honu. We're about a month out and already excited about this dive in particular.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom