AERIS ACI 2.2.2 beta

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Doug,

The _040309 version works fine downloading from the XR2. I entered four dives from this weekend and played around with some of the new fields - I didn't see any other issues in the program.

-Ron

The multiple graph lines on the details graph are really nice.
Perhaps a few extra items could be added like N2 loading/TLBG or O2 loading/O2BG values?
Its kind of cool to see the TLBG values ticking up and then back down
a bit during the end of the dive.

---------------

Another issue with the simulated LCD screen on Details page for the AtmosAI is the F02 display.
It always displays "AIR" and not the actual F02 value.
The "dive" page has the proper F02 % value for Tank1 so it is just the simulated
LCD that is not working properly.

It seems to be working for Elite T3, Epic, and Compumask, so it must be something related to the AtmosAI LCD display.

--- bill

So if I open my database and display the AtmosAI dives there is no
TLBG, O2BG, or ARI bar graph information in the simulated LCD display.

If you open the 2.2.2 sample diver logbook/database, you get TLBG, O2BG, and ARI bar
graph values displayed in the simulated LCD display for all the dive computers
in the sample database.

Now for the weird part.

If I open my database/logbook *after* using the sample driver logbook,
TLBG, O2BG, and ARI bar graph information start showing up in the simulated LCD screen
for the AtmosAI.

ACI Version 2.2.2 build 04.03.09 doesn't work like Oceanlog 2.2.5 build 03.26.09 with
respect to details dive profile entries and the graph cursor location.

If you click to highlight a line in the dive profile chart of the
details screen, the cursor in the details graph below does not move to the corresponding
highlighted entry/line location.

Also, subsequently pushing right/left arrow keys will move the selected profile entry
up/down but the cursor location in the graph does not move.

However, the cursor in the graph and the highlighted profile entry will move if the
graph has focus (is clicked on) when the right/left arrow keys are used.

OceanLog version 2.2.5 build 03.26.09 does not work this way.
The right/left arrow keys will move the graph cursor even when a profile entry
has the focus. Also, if you click on a profile entry the graph cursor will be moved
to the corresponding location within the graph.

I'm very interested in replacing my 7 yr old Oceanic Veo w/ an Aeris Atmos AI (need the bigger display - damn eys!) I have a current version of Oceanlog loaded on my PC (200 logged dives) & I'm wondering if I will be able to import the data file into this newer Aeris logbook software. Will the data be recognized & fill in the appropriate fields on the Aeris log program?

Yes you can use your veo database with the Aeris software follow the steps for moving the database.

Hello,

I just signed up on ScubaBoard and was looking through the posts. It appears this is where I can ask questions ab out Aeris items?

I have an Elite T3 and am using the Aeris Computer Interface 2.2.0, build 05.07.08. I have been using this software for about a month now (recently got my T3). Here are some issues I have been having and I am hoping someone can either shed a light on how to fix this (or what I am doing wrong) or at least I can make sure Aeris knows of the issues. I am using Windows XP on a two-year old computer that I have installed very few programs on.

1) ** Can't print "Dive data and graph" or "Dive Details" - these items are greyed out in the Printing Options window.
2) I go back into previous dives and make minor changes (Min. Temperature, Prior S.I.), save it, then change pages and when I go back to the original pages I made the changes on, the changes are no longer there.
3) If I have multiple monitors, the Interface program does not work correctly - can't click on left menu to change to other pages, nor can you click in any field on the current page. I have to go to single monitor mode and restart the Aeris Computer Interface program to get it to work.
4) If I remove the info in the DC Model field (that I manually entered), it crashes the program.

** I previously owned a Genesis React Pro. I did not use the software until today - after I had problems with the AERSI software. The Genesis software read all my data off the React Pro and I was able to print "Dive data and graph" and "Dive Details" from that program.

Is there a way to transfer the Dive Details (graphic representation) from the Genesis database to the Aeris database (shouldn't be too hard since they both use the same basic program with minor modifications)? I tried import/export, but the sampling data for the graphical data doesn't export out.

I appreciate any light any of you can shed on these issues/questions. Thanks.

Jim

I had the previous software for 2 years, I had to reformat my Operating system yesterday, so I downloaded the new verison. I remember with the other version right off the original cd I had so many issues with the interface and downloading it wasn't funny. This new version installed flawlessly, found my old backups, quickly hooked up with the interface. I LOVE it!!!!

Does this require un-installation of the prior version (eg 2.2.0) or can I just install over the current installation?

I took the opportunity to move my Logs over to a new "Machine" (VM actually). After I realized I had to go get the USB drivers again (D'oh) it worked fine with my Atmos 2. I just copied over my dive logs from the old host to the new, didn't mess with restoring a backup or anything.

Couple of things I noticed:

* It didn't 'remember' what my last logged dive was - not a biggie, I just deleted the one duplicate I had.

* In the newly downloaded dive records, it's only giving me the first 3 digits of the DC Serial #. I haven't tried yet to see if this causes a problem when I d/l my wife's DC to the same host (different log of course).

* For some reason, I can't seem to add a new Dive location -- I can choose from existing Sites/Location, but can't seem to figure out how to add new ones. This seems to be the main problem I'm getting...
** Edit - PEBCAK Error. Right-clicking wasn't crossing my mind. Been a while since I added a dive (sigh...)

** Edit again: The Print to Dive Log format doesn't seem to work. Asks what printer, etc - but nothing happens. This happens both for a "real" printer, and for doPDF PDF writer. Selected Landscape (but also tried portrait - no change).

Also, how about defaulting to storing the data in My Documents? Or at least remembering where I stored stuff. Makes it much easier to back up that way since it's not mixed in with the Executables.

Per the About menu, this is Ver 2.2.2 Build 04.03.09

Back
Top Bottom