Aeris Atmos AI Question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CGK

New
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
This is going to seem like a silly question, but I haven't used my Atmos AI in a while, and I can't recall if there is or isn't a port cover for the data download port. Mine does not have a cover, and that seems wrong, like maybe I lost it, but maybe there isn't supposed to be one. Anyone with this computer that can advise me, I'd sure appreciate it.
Thanks - CGK

I don't think I have ever seen a dive computer with a port cover, including the several other Aeris models I am familiar with.

No cover mean no need to deal with the changing volume of any small amount of air trapped in the seal as you descent and ascend.

Reactions: CGK
I don't think I have ever seen a dive computer with a port cover, including the several other Aeris models I am familiar with.

No cover mean no need to deal with the changing volume of any small amount of air trapped in the seal as you descent and ascend.
Thanks JackD342 - I've been looking at it and thinking it looks like it should have a cover, and my other computer is in for a repair, so couldn't compare it to that even. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom