Aeris Wahine BCD - Size Small

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dianatx

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Aeris Wahine BCD - Size Small

Only been used twice - looks brand new! I'm swtiching to a backplate and wing, so someone take advantage of this great deal! It is absolutely the most comfortable I have dove with, and I have tried a lot of different ones when I was renting gear. Call 972-983-4600 if interested.

Women's-Specific Design

wa.hi.ne
Pronunciation: \ wä-hē-nē
Function: noun
Etymology: Maori & Hawaiian, woman
1 : a Polynesian woman
2 : a female surfer
3 : a female diver using AERIS BC

Maybe you've checked out women's-specific BC's before at your local shop but never really got what the hype was about. Sure they have different graphics and size ranges, but what is the real advantage of a women's-specific BC?

The Wahine is built from the ground up for you -- designed specifically around the female form with ample adjustments to make it your own, without sacrificing features and functionality.

This may just be the most comfortable, best fitting BC you've ever worn.

- Patented Hybrid bladder combines the benefits of both rear inflation and jacket style BCs

- Patented Custom Fit Harness with multi-position shoulder strap that delivers individual comfort for women of all sizes

- QLR Integrated Weight System accommodates up to 20 lbs. plus dual 5 lbs. rear weight pouches for improved in-water positioning

- Contoured over the hip for added comfort

- Weight pockets are loaded positioned at a slight downward angle to aid self-loading

- Reinforced shoulders, padded back pack and an adjustable position sternum strap ensure comfort and stability

- Pre-bent welded stainless steel d-rings

- Integrated instrument retractor mount (retractor not included) and Silverjack BC Knife mounting grommets

Wahine.jpgDSC00397.jpg

I'm interested...I'm wondering if the small fit you well. If it did what's your measurements. If it's available, pls PM me your price.

Back
Top Bottom