AGA Mask and Plumbing Regs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Oxycheq block is designed exactly for this application, the KMB is a surface supplied sideblock that can be "made" to work.

Other than the prices of these blocks my big problem is with mounting the block and hooking up the hoses. seems to me like there must be a better way to make the item necessary to do the funtions I want and have it be completely quick disconnect and easy to mount. Looks to me like alot of retro-fitting for the systems out there.

For those of you using the oxycheq block (or any other block) what method are you using to mount the system.

If it helps to know my intentions for the future for the block this is my plan. right now (near future) I will only be using the block for a single primary tank setup with like a 19 cuft pony bottle but eventually I hope to move into using double primaries and at least one pony if not more accessory bottles. nitrox and special mixes is not out of the question either so what ever I get must be versitile.

Thanks for all the help thus far.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom