Aggressor Okeanos II experiences?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I can relate to that but I don't know that I've ever seen a dry suit on one of these trips. SInce some of the sites will have you kneeling in the rocks waiting for the hammerheads to show up at their cleaning stations, the possibility of damaging a dry suit does exist. There are lots of sea urchins around to poke holes in it and you too and the currents can make it easy for you to touch them without realizing it.

I got tattooed on my knee by those pesky Urchins. So you’ll get poked your drysuit by them if you hover too closely to or sitting on or leaning on the rock formation while watching the fish, like Tiger sharks, which would make you forget about the surrounding as you pay full attention to that big monster, as shown in this video.

Is the Park Fee included in what you pay to Aggressor? Somehow, I am unable to figure out if this is something I need to pay extra, having cash on site. What about tips?

Very expensive park fee. I paid $450 the last time I was there in September 2022.

I paid 10% tip.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom