Ahhhh, the joys of winter...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

goofygirl

Reaction score
Last night was our first snow here in NYC, and today it was a balmy 17degrees, with a wind chill of 1degree :madnoel: !!!! So this really gave me a chuckle.
Enjoy!

edited to add: Oooops, sorry, it's a movie file and the board won't let me attach it! ARGH!

Can you post a link to it?

Its a chilling 75 degrees here in Southern California. This morning I actually wore a jacket!!!

Sorry, I just had to rub it in.....

SueMermaid:
Can you post a link to it?
Unfortunately it was something that I recieved as an attachment to an email so I can't post a link.

New guy- :flame: Gee thanks pal!

new guy:
Its a chilling 75 degrees here in Southern California. This morning I actually wore a jacket!!!

Sorry, I just had to rub it in.....

Gee, I feel really bad for you. It was 1 degree this morning when I went to work at 8am, and reached the balmy high of 9 degrees. Bet you wish you were here!

Happy Holidays, and try to stay warm,

Pam

13 in down state New York during the day. It's about 8 degrees now.

in the words of the famous psychiatrist, Mel Brooks...."Ladies and Gentlemen take my advice, pull down your pants and slide down the ice" :D

pmarc68:
Gee, I feel really bad for you. It was 1 degree this morning when I went to work at 8am, and reached the balmy high of 9 degrees. Bet you wish you were here!

Happy Holidays, and try to stay warm,

Pam
Try -22f at 8:00 am yesterday!

nurse H2O:
13 in down state New York during the day. It's about 8 degrees now.

in the words of the famous psychiatrist, Mel Brooks...."Ladies and Gentlemen take my advice, pull down your pants and slide down the ice" :D

Actually I believe that line is from the character of Dr. Sidney Freedman on M*A*S*H.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom