Air, Water and Saving the World

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bob Evans

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Check out my new product GasPods and new Company AeroHance Driving a car through air, is not that much different than moving a diver efficiently through water.

The mission of Bob Evans Designs, Inc., under which I run Force Fin, is to allow people to move through water as free as marine inhabitants that inspire my fin designs. Underlying this mission is an acknowledgement that our future is dependent upon mankind loving the Ocean.

Driving has a global impact on the World, not only with respect to being one of the top generators for CO2, but on our Oceans. 97 gallons of water are rendered permanently pollluted by the oil production. Save Water and the World | GasPods And, our Oceans, which scrub CO2 from the atmosphere are reaching saturation.

My dream is to GasPod the planet. With close to 2 billion vehicles on the road today, if only 2% of us reduce their fuel consumption by 5% - as many who have made their cars more aerodynamic by attaching GasPods - together, we, 20,000,000 drivers would have a greater effect on reducing our carbon footprint than any other program of which I am aware, whether governmental or industrial.

Force Fin divers are uniquely qualified to understand my technologies. Join us, Susanne and I, in Saving the World!

Hey, Bob... is that 97 gallons of polluted water per gallon of gasoline produced?

DrBill - Yes that seems to be the consensus.It horrified me when that number kept coming up when I was doing my research over the past couple of years. The issue is a little more complicated than an equation, which I hope comes across in our discussion at gaspods.com

Alex arrives at the Isthmus today. Here is a link to his research. Gagnon Lab: Biomineralization in a changing ocean

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom