Airbus 380 not that big!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Still hanging out at LAX waiting for my flight, thanks to WIFI I may not die from boredom, also thanks to all the hotties walking by WooHoo!! {hot ladies}
The A380 is still sitting there, I found out that this is it's first big flight and it's only a PR ride to show off, silly show offs!

Mauifish:
I believe it's called the Anatove, anyway if the A380 is bigger than the B747 it's not by much!
Antonov-225 "Mria"

You guys don't realize the investment that UPS has in avaiation.

UPS is the 7th largest airline in the world.

UPS owns Apollo Aviation products (now UPS Aviation), which are the flat panel GPS moving map displays in many airplanes today, both private and commerical.

UPS trains the 89th Airlift Wing pilots for the US Air Force. If you don't know who this is, it's the pilots that fly Air Force One. Yes they are trained by UPS to fly the 747, not the Air Force.

Interesting huh?

As you can see, UPS has had a huge past with Beoing. AirBus' 2-3 years late I'm sure gave Boeing an opportunity to re-gain a sale... or maybe UPS was using this as a bargaining piece with Boeing.

mike_s:
UPS trains the 89th Airlift Wing pilots for the US Air Force. If you don't know who this is, it's the pilots that fly Air Force One. Yes they are trained by UPS to fly the 747, not the Air Force.
Air Force doesn't fly 747s (except the 89th). I assume no simulators, no expertise, etc.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom