Wanted AL40 with Pro/Din valve

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dann-Oh

Contributor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Hey All,

I'm in southern California and I'm looking for a set of AL40s with Pro/Din valves, preferable within both hydro and viz. I am looking to start tech training soon. Please let me know what you have to offer.

I have an al40 but it needs hydro. With pro valve and sidemount hardware that could also be used for backmount with the addition of some paracord.
110 bucks plus shipping.
If you don't find something else.
Currently marked for 50% (70ft) decals.

I have an al40 but it needs hydro. With pro valve and sidemount hardware that could also be used for backmount with the addition of some paracord.
110 bucks plus shipping.
If you don't find something else.
Currently marked for 50% (70ft) decals.
okay let me think on this. I will be doing my into to tech and AN/DP training in sidemount.

I have no clue what shipping will cost to get the cylinder to Southern California, 92336.

okay let me think on this. I will be doing my into to tech and AN/DP training in sidemount.

I have no clue what shipping will cost to get the cylinder to Southern California, 92336.
use pirateship "dot" com, they have pretty good rates especially for cylinders. I bet one of the slower ones would be $25-$30

(not affiliated with pirateship, just a happy customer sharing positive experiences)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom