Alaskan Needs Help and Advice on Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Herb-alaska

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
OK I have a Graduation Trip that I have been working on and it is happening the first of May. I have a total of 4 divers Flying into Tampa Florida for a Graduation in Lakeland which is just between Orlando and Tampa. I was planning to run Down to West Palm Beach for Diving on Saturday and Sunday and then back to Tampa for a flight out on Tuesday.

Last night I thought could I do better by staying on the west Coast

So where to go. and Who to dive with for as many dives as I can get in on a Saturday and a Sunday.

I will have 2 advanced Divers one Semi experienced about 30 dives and one new diver 6 post cert dives.

any Help would be appreciated.

Pompano Beach/West Palm: Capt. Conrad Nix Miss Conduct Charters

I've dove with him for the last three years. He usually charges $75 for a 3-tank trip ($50 for two) and can provide AL80's w/nitrox or air for an upcharge (give him prior notice).

Beautiful reefs. Better than the Dry Tortugas reefs in my opinion. Depths from 60-70ft usually, but he can get you a bit deeper or shallower as needed.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom