Alexander Springs Oct 19?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Below H2O

Reaction score
I was thinking about heading up to Alexander Springs Sunday. Has anyone been there recently? If so, how are the conditions? Not that they would change much, but I have never been there. I would be interested in diving there if anyone wants to meet up, otherwise I will be snorkeling with my girlfriend.

Thanks,
Mark

Your girlfriend may want to invest in a beenie or a do-rag while in the water. I was washing sand and stuff out of my hair for a week after diving there.

Wendy once bubbled...
I was washing sand and stuff out of my hair for a week after diving there.
But if it weren't for the roto-tiller....errr....plow....you wouldn't have had that problem.

:tease:

I read those posts. I thought they were pretty funny. Something about a guy and 20 pounds of weight without a wetsuit... I can only hope that doesn't happen again. Thanks for the warning though:)

wears a Dee-Rag in Alexander Springs??? :tease:

It's a very pretty/fun/shallow dive. Very easy to get bored, and way easy to see the fish poo hit that underwater fan... which is why I always wear a Dee-Rag in there. Buoyancy control will stop you from doing that... but there always seems to be at least one roto-tiller doing their best to muck things up.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom