All the boyz are doing it, now it's our turn!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the update, Icegirl!

Sorry girls, till you're she-p arrives, here's what yer stuck with :wink:

Attachments

• n760835437_2235104_4050.jpg
    n760835437_2235104_4050.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 96
some days im so desperate i feel i could fill a bucket as big as that

honestly, the closer to the toilet i get the worse the need is!

and if /when that device leaks can't you just throw the underwear thing in the washer?

Just go for it!

If it works 50 times, and you manage to pee on yourself once, it's really no big deal. Just wear the drysuit home, take it off, toss the UW in the washer, hose out the drysuit and let it dry. If you don't tell anybody, they'll never know.

Guys have been doing this for years. Condom catheters work great almost all the time, except for every now and then when you get a hose kink or a blow-off. It sounds gross, but it's really no big deal. After all, it's just urine.

The up-side is that you can drink all you want, take long dives in cold water and not worry about it.

Terry

*Coke alert might be in order*

I tried it this week with the Hollister spray adhesive. This seems to be the better option, as it maintains is stickyness. I did not feel like i "needed" tape, but used some none-the-less for "back up" on the rear side of the device. I also did not feel the need for back up diapers (wore it around loading unloading gear, sitting around, driving, etc...) but again, "just in case". With the extra sticky stuff, you do need to be 'sure' of your placement. Making sure you get it 'centered' is a good thing. Though the nice thing about the spray on, is if you have to reposition, you just spray on a little more and smear it around (and don't touch your eyes, you don't want to glue them shut - just kidding!)

If you are on the slim side, I think it does kinda make you feel like you are sporting a little upwards pointing 'willy' but Heather is correct, with baggy shorts, no one would be the wiser unless you rub up against their leg or something It makes it very easy to pee standing up (say behind a tree or something) Okay, in reality, once it's applied, you actually don't have much of a choice if your pee valve is not hooked up... you kinda HAVE to stand... and learn how to aim, like... yesterday.

The hollister spray adhesive is a little, uhm, adherent come removal time, its something you want to do sloooow, and again, as Heather mentioned, site prep is a good thing.

I found wearing it "further back" worked quite well, which puts the catch part of the device further between your legs and makes sure important girl 'parts' don't end up getting kinda squished(suctioned) into the device, and remains nicely protected under the front wing of the device.

It becomes pretty much unnoticeable to this wearer almost immediately upon application. It tucks in nicely, warms up and is made out of soft, conforming latex.

with the super sticky spray on stuff, I found it easy enough to apply and comfortable enough once on that I would not hesitate to use it on pretty much any dive/day of diving.

Interesting . . . I may have to order one of these, after all.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom