Almost OW certified

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

idahodivers

Registered
Reaction score
My wife and I completed the PADI OW written and confined water dives this past weekend (looong weekend). We are doing our open waters in McCall, Id. this coming weekend. Our purpose for getting ceritified is a planned trip to Key West in September. Just found the board and wanted to introduce ourselves.

Charles and Carolyn Leader

It surely has worked out well for me. My best friend and spouse got our cert in Feb in prep for an upcoming trip that turned into a diving trip. It was great!

You'll love it!

There is a wealth of info on the board and many helpful people willing to share with newbies like us. Welcome aboard.

KYDan

Hello Everyone, I am new to scuba diving. Have to finish my open water dive two weeks from now. I am loving diving and was interested in getting gear. I was looking for fins, mask, and snorkel. Was wondering where to begin, any brand comparison tips out there.

sola:
Hello Everyone, I am new to scuba diving. Have to finish my open water dive two weeks from now. I am loving diving and was interested in getting gear. I was looking for fins, mask, and snorkel. Was wondering where to begin, any brand comparison tips out there.
Welcome to SB idahodivers! sola, welcome to you as well. There's a forum on masks etc. You can also use search features on SB using the links at the top of your screen. Or you can post your equipment question in the various equipment forums. You'll get a better response if it's in a forum other than intro & greets. Feel free to ask for help navigating the boards. Good luck with your certification. Happy and safe diving!

Welcome to the board. Good Luck on your up coming addiction.. Just think, in a couple of days, you both will be certifiable like the rest of us.

Have fun on your OW dives. I recently dived with a friends group when she did her's and took a lot of pics. :camera: Don't feel pressured to buy the big gear for a while. Rent and test dive until you're happy....

:bandit_2: don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

sola:
Sola, you are welcome to post your own Intro on this forum if you'd like...? :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom