Aloha Dive Simi is Closing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CompuDude:
It's on Ventura between Topanga and Fallbrook (closer to Fallbrook). It's called Aloha Dive. Used to be Scuba Schools of America, until just recently when Aloha bought them out. Nice little shop, they even have a pool in the back.

I'll have to check it out since it's only a mile away from my house! I've seen it and have been meaning go in there. I've only know it at as Scuba Schools of America. I hadn't noticed a name change.

wetrat:
Hey TJ are you still going to be around here on Talk Like a Pirate Day? It just wouldn't be the same without ye... aaaaaaargh!

John

Avast, ye scurvy bilge rat, didja' think I'd miss it? I'll be in the vicinity!

CompuDude:
It's on Ventura between Topanga and Fallbrook (closer to Fallbrook). It's called Aloha Dive. Used to be Scuba Schools of America, until just recently when Aloha bought them out. Nice little shop, they even have a pool in the back.
I'm going to miss Dan. but I envy him as well as I was tiold he's off to live in Hawai'i.

Back
Top Bottom