amazing race asia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

clgsamson:
Hoist...how about us?! Pao, Jon, Matthew and I?
based on experience old people don't win the amazing race... there was 1 couple that came in 2nd ata but generally they drop out early...

jon is supposed to be fit though but i don't know how much san mig he can carry in the backpack... we don't want him losing steam midway through the race

Jag

ishbaby:
Iris, my sister wanted to join the Amazing race, but did u read the terms and conditions? Some of the expenditures there are yours. (Plane fare and hotel) :D
to clarify the terms:

you have to shoulder airfare and hotel during the 1st round of interviews to be held in certain venues/cities - problem is the venues are to be announced... there is a manila office to submit entries but no guarantee that there will be a manila interview location (feeling ko meron though)

2nd round interviews (semi finalists) are c/o amazing race

finalists (and backup racers) are c/o amazing race

i read through it all feb 15 when they opened the contest

Jag

clgsamson:
he'll be on SMB i.v.

yup i have a deuter backpack...good for adventure thingies :D

btw, i almost joined the SMB Light adventure race thing (Enduro Challenege ata yun, manila leg) last november...plan didn't push thru though but we already had the necessary papers submitted

ishbaby:
Iris, my sister wanted to join the Amazing race, but did u read the terms and conditions? Some of the expenditures there are yours. (Plane fare and hotel) :D

u have a sister???:11doh: I'm sure Mike V would sponsor both of you...:wink:

Reminds me of a friend's chat-up line, went something like: -

My God, but you're gorgeous, have you got a younger sister?"

He never seemed to get many girls, though.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom