Amed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The resort look gorgeous, very intersting only 15-20 min to top dive sites, but as point out by Al Mitch I can't find the exact location.
Not sure with others, it's not easy for me to navigate on your website.

---------- Post added October 13th, 2013 at 10:39 AM ----------

Thanks Al, glad you enjoy the report
end of this month we'll be diving with another new resort in Ambon .. seem you're interested with this resort as well.

Yip Ross I was also having difficulty with your website, get your website developer to sort it out.

Winsu you really do get to travel a ton!! That resort in Ambon looks like a decent option for the area, you get the best of both worlds, muck and blue water.
BUT with my little one I have to look for resorts where the dive sites are only 10-15 min boat ride, so that we can spend the surface unterval with the little guy. And the new Ambon guys spend the entire day out on the boat, so it's not an option really just yet. Maluku Divers would be a much better option in this regard.... but man they are pricey!!

Hey here is a question for you Winsu (and anyone else that may be reading this), I'm looking for a resort that has best matches the following criteria:
1) As stated above most of the dive sites close to the resort
2) Preferably only one flight away from Singapore
3) 24hr electricity
4) A decent beach for the kid to play on
5) Not more than Euro 150 per day (accomdation, food and 2-3 dives a day)

Yip Ross I was also having difficulty with your website, get your website developer to sort it out.

Winsu you really do get to travel a ton!! That resort in Ambon looks like a decent option for the area, you get the best of both worlds, muck and blue water.
BUT with my little one I have to look for resorts where the dive sites are only 10-15 min boat ride, so that we can spend the surface unterval with the little guy. And the new Ambon guys spend the entire day out on the boat, so it's not an option really just yet. Maluku Divers would be a much better option in this regard.... but man they are pricey!!

Hey here is a question for you Winsu (and anyone else that may be reading this), I'm looking for a resort that has best matches the following criteria:
1) As stated above most of the dive sites close to the resort
2) Preferably only one flight away from Singapore
3) 24hr electricity
4) A decent beach for the kid to play on
5) Not more than Euro 150 per day (accomdation, food and 2-3 dives a day)

Al
The item 2 will restrict you practically to Bali and Manado/Lembeh only which you very famiiar, and Makasar, but will take more effort to Bira or selayar. Never been to Selayar, always fully book everytime I contacted them - but I heard they have amazing house reef.
If item 2 can be waived - you may consider Donggala - 2011 , beatiful beach and house reef strecht to more than 1 km.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom