American Airlines Monopoly on Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No more Delta ATL-CZM.
Ok. Important I know what you’re talking about. My tickets are through Delta. Albany to Atlanta to Cozumel. I just booked them two months ago. I never got any notification of a change of venue.

Ok. Important I know what you’re talking about. My tickets are through Delta. Albany to Atlanta to Cozumel. I just booked them two months ago. I never got any notification of a change of venue.
Delta's last flights ATL-CZM are June 1. When are your tickets? Best to check your reservation if it is later than June 1.

Delta's last flights ATL-CZM are June 1. When are your tickets? Best to check your reservation if it is later than June 1.
August 19. Gonna have to contact them.

If I was you, i'd try to make my layover in MIA so I could eat Cuban food @ La Careta - its just like my mom and grandma made :heart:
Or if you layover in Houston IAH I recommend Pappadeaux in the E terminal. It's a real restaurant up a flight of stairs from the concourse. It has real food and no plastic anything; it has a nice wine list and they won't give you the bum's rush the minute you take your last bite. Look for the giant blue marlin.

And there are multiple Pappadeaux's at DFW with daily AA flights to CZM, year round. High season this year (Jan - Mar) there were 2 flights a day, every day of the week
:)

Flight Connections shows all the direct flights to Cozumel, as of right now.
Some end in June (e.g., ATL), some start in June (e.g., Austin).
1713550454697.png

direct flights to Cozumel
I think we're discussing nonstop flights, right - not direct flights that might stop on the way?

I think we're discussing nonstop flights, right - not direct flights that might stop on the way?
Correct. Flight Connections calls them Direct.

In light of being recently made aware of my flight cancellation by tursiops(thanks again) and NOT being notified by Delta, can someone answer one question? If I rent a car at Cancun airport, can I take it on the Cozumel ferry and does anyone know how much it costs?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom